NEW PEDIATRIC DAY CARE HOSPITAL: JMF INFUSION CENTRE
We built the new Pediatric Day Care Hospital:
- To improve the well-being of children and their families.
- To improve the rapid recovery of patients, so they can continue the treatment at home, avoiding admission to the Hospital.
- To create within this Day Care Hospital a special space for children with PID.
- The project is the first Pediatric Day Care Hospital in the world that incorporates a Jeffrey Modell Infusion Center.
This space is:
- A comprehensive health care and multidisciplinary space where children and their families feel comfortable.
- Useful, practical and safe.
- Wide, cozy, pleasant spaces and adapted to the integral needs of their little users.
- With the slogan "We shape buildings, but thereafter they shape us" we worked with Vall d'Hebron University Hospital, to make a project aimed to pediatric patients who require day care.