PID TRAINING FOR HEALTHCARE STAFF
- Collaborating organizations: The PID Group of the Catalan Societies of Pediatrics (SCP) and Immunology (SCI).
- Target: Medical senior residents, doctors with special training in PID and nurses.
- Access to the beneficiaries: The course program will be offered through the PID groups of the SCP and SCI.
- Aims: Training doctors and nurses dedicated to the health care of PID patients, to achieve excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of these patients. Courses in collaboration with the PID group of the SCP i SCI.
- Activities: Annual financial support to the group activities, often including the WPIW.