"Àlex Garcia" grantStart: June 2016
As promoted in our foundational objectives, the Barcelona PID Foundation offers several educational grants for the benefit of all healthcare community. The Foundation board will designate the candidates to be eligible for this grant, to carry out a research project in the field of primary immunodeficiencies of maximum duration 1 year and a maximum amount of 6.000 euros.
The conditions of this grant are:
1. It must be requested by graduates in medicine, biology, immunology and other health sciences (must be accredited by a photocopy of the title or equivalent).
2. The applicant must fill out the form shown at the bottom of the page and send it to: email@example.com
3. To send a cover letter and goals to achieve.
4. To provide an acceptance letter of the head of the receiver center.
5. At the end of the stay, a brief report must be provided (or research results).
6. Any grant requested out of deadline will not be accepted.
7. Grants allocation will be decided by the selection committee on an extraordinary meeting of the Foundation's board.
8. The selection committee, according to the assessment of the applicants, may decide to leave the call empty.
9. The beneficiary will receive 100% of the amount of the grant when all documentation indicated in the previous points is delivered. This amount is subject to income tax, so BCN PID Foundation will deducted it from the total, taking also required to declare it to the people they are granted.