RENOVATION WORK OF THE OUTPATIENT CLINICS FOR PATIENTS WITH PID AT VALL D'HEBRON HOSPITAL
Structural renovation of the outpatient clinics of the UPIIP to improve the comprehensive healthcare of PID patients.
Adaptation of a specific floor for PID patients with the following characteristics:
- 4 single rooms.
- Possibility of positive and negative pressure if needed.
- Isolation of patients with contagious diseases.
- Healthcare professionals with specific training in PID.
- Adequate space for families for extended hospital stays.
- Medical and nursing offices.